The Juno is a versatile stove, simple in design, allowing it to suit most styles of décor. The stove boasts a very wide screen on the door allowing for a maximum viewing area.
A multi-fuel grate enables the burning of seasoned wood and smokeless fuels.
The Juno also benefits from triple burn technology consisting of Primary Air Burn (control on door), Airwash Secondary Burn (lever above door) and Tertiary Air with inlets inside the rear of the stove (this system mixes pre-heated air with exhaust gases allowing the exhaust gas to re-ignite producing a cleaner and more efficient stove)
- multi-fuel grate for wood burning or smokeless fuels
- primary air burn (control on door)
- airwash secondary burn (lever above door)
- tertiary air inlets improve efficiency
- DEFRA smoke control exempt
- 10 year conditional warranty
|Nominal Heat Output||5.0kW|
|Construction||Steel & Cast-iron|
|Flue Outlet||Top or Rear 125mm (5″)|
|Efficiency Smokeless Fuel||74%|
|Air Vent Required||No|