The Titus is an inset wood burning stove similar in design to the Trajan model. However, it is 100mm (4″) wider in size allowing for a larger display area.
This stove has a 3 sided black trim (as shown) to suit applications where it sits on a hearth, or a 4 sided trim option to allow the stove to be fitted higher up the wall or chimney breast as a hole in the wall effect.
The Titus benefits from a Tertiary Air System (this mixes pre-heated air with exhaust gasses allowing the exhaust gas to re-ignite producing a clear and more efficient stove).
- multi-fuel grate for wood burning or smokeless fuels
- primary air burn (control on door)
- airwash secondary burn (lever above door)
- tertiary air inlets improve efficiency
- DEFRA smoke control exempt
- 10 year conditional warranty
|Nominal Heat Output||up to 5.0kW|
|Construction||Steel & Cast-iron|
|Flue Outlet||Top 152mm (6″)|
|Air Vent Required||No (but refer to manual)|